Foreigners in order to be employed in Ukraine need to get a work permit.
The whole process of employment of non-residents has four main steps –
- Getting Work Permit
- Getting long term visa type D
- Obtaining residence permit
- Registering address of living in Ukraine
If you need all these services – please apply for “Employment package”
Facts about work permits
- Validity – 1 or 3 years
- Term of issue – 2 weeks
- State authority – Employment centre
- Fine for employing without work permit – хххх
We will ask you to submit following information in our form: name of employer, name of employee, future position of employee, passport data etc, your contacts, etc. We also will need a power of attorney from Employer.